Wednesday, November 7, 2007

More than I live my 'Mind' lives

Every time I open this blog site to write some stuff/ crap I end up seeing what others did/ said. At the beginning of this year I took a resolution to write a blog a day, 11 months gone. ‘Ok. Let me not think past resolutions, atleast writing today is better than cribbing’ Hmmm I convince like this day in and day out, coming back to subject I think what’s so compulsion to put my thoughts on blog sites.

Mind is so powerful to keep everyone occupied, atleast it does it to me. I am a big time looser to it. More than I live my 'Mind' lives.

Is it a happy mind? No way! All it wants is a reason to get hurt, and it likes getting hurt more and more by thinking past mistakes/ failures/ wasted years, present disability and thoughtof future.

Does everybody’s mind feel the same? I really don’t think so. May be yes, who knows whats going on in your mind?

Although I am a big time looser, atleast I am convinced & realized that I am a looser to my mind and written this piece.

2 comments:

Putholi said...

Who are you, your mind or your body. if someone has cut down your hands will there is change in so called Rajaram. If you have lost your mind then will somone call you by different name.
So your answer to control this both is finding out Who really you are
Mind it :)

Raja Ram said...

Dear Putholi, I believe that 'I' is different from both ‘Mind’ and 'Body'. What differentiates and compliments your view is what ‘I’ or ‘Mind’ controls other, bearing in mind the real victim here is ‘Body’. I am not trying to make ‘I’ a protagonist. If you happened to loose your hand, ‘you’ in this context ‘I’, which will convince both ‘Body’ and ‘Mind’ to live and not loose sanity, the proof is ‘physically challenged people are not insane’. You and I make out that if ‘I’ & ‘Body’ exist and not ‘Mind’ then insanity. If no ‘body’ the other two has no meaning in this world.

Complementing all three is key to wisdom. I failed.

Thank you for the light.